5V 2A 1-Channel G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module (SSR)
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay. This 5V 2A 8-Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is a 1 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has 2 separate terminals the blue KF301 terminal is connected to the line of control more convenient. 5V 2A 1-Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other microcontrollers It is a single channel relay interface board able to control various appliances and equipment with large current.
- DC +: positive power supply (by relay voltage power supply)
- DC-: connect power negatively.
- CH: Relay Module signal triggering end (Low-level trigger effective)
- 1 channel 2 Amp Solid State Relay board
- Control 1 loads of up to 2 Amps each at 120V or 240V AC.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller like Arduino, pic, raspberry pi, etc.
- Input control signal voltage:
- The working current of 12.5mA
- Trigger current 2mA
- 1 x 5V 2A 1-Channel G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module (SSR)
There are no reviews yet.