5S 18.5V 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board 21V Polymer Battery Equalizer Board Connector
PCM or PCB ( protection circuit module or board ) is the “heart” of the Lithium battery pack. It will protect the Lithium battery pack from overcharging, over-discharging and over-drain, therefore it is a must to have to avoid a Lithium battery pack from the explosion, fire, and damage.
A Battery Equalizer is a specialized DC-DC converter, designed to convert electrical power from one voltage to another at high efficiency. They’re used to balance battery loads in dual voltage systems.
How Lithium-ion Battery Equalizer Board works
In active balancing, energy is drawn from the most charged cell and transferred to the least charged cells, usually through capacitor-based, inductor-based, or DC-DC converters. Active balancing attempts to redistribute energy from cells at full charge to those with a lower state of charge.
- With Balance
- Overcharge protection
- PCB color: Blue
- Over-discharge protection
- 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board
- Battery types: 18650 Lithium Battery
- Type: Voltage Regulator.
- Supply Voltage: 21v
- Dissipation Power:18650 Lithium Battery Balanced Function Board.
- Application: 8s Lithium Battery Balanced Function Board.
- No. resistors: 5
- Values of resistor: 620R
- Battery packs
- Power Banks
- 1 x 5S 18.5V 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board 21V Polymer Battery Equalizer Board Connector
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product