56K Ohm 1 Watt SMD Resistor 5% Tolerance RC2512JK-0756KL – 2512 Package
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. High-power resistors that can dissipate many watts of electrical power as heat, may be used as part of motor controls, in power distribution systems, or as test loads for generators. Tags, 56K Ohm Resistor, 56 K Ohm Resistor 2512 package, 56K Ohm SMD Resistor, 56Kilo Ohm 2512 Package Resistor, 56 K Ohm 2512 package, 56KiloOhm Resistor 2512 package.
- Manufacturer: Yageo
- Manufacturer Part No: RC2512JK-0756KL
- Resistance: 56K Ohm
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Power Rating: 1 Watt
- Composition: Thick Film
- Features: Moisture Resistant
- Temperature Coefficient: ±150ppm/°C
- Operating Temperature: -65°C ~ 155°C
- Number of Terminations: 2
- Package / Case: 2512
- Supplier Device Package: 2512
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 56K Ohm 1 Watt SMD Resistor 5% Tolerance RC2512JK-0756KL – 2512 Package
- 1 X 56K Ohm 1 Watt SMD Resistor 5% Tolerance RC2512JK-0756KL – 2512 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.