560 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F5600T5E – 1206 Package
560 Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 560 Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 560R SMD Resistor, 560E 250 mW SMD Resistor, 560 Ohm Resistor, 560R Resistor, 560 R Resistor, 560 Ohm SMD Resistors, 560Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 1206S4F5600T5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 560 Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 560 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F5600T5E – 1206 Package
- 1 x 560 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F5600T5E – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.