510 Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor ±5% Tolerance
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. Tags, 5W 510 ohm, 510 ohm 5 Watt, 510R 5W, 510R Resistor 5 Watt, 510 Ohm 5 Watt Resistor, 510E Ohm 5W Resistor.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 510 Ohm
- Wattage: 5 Watt
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Weight: 12 gm
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- 1 x 510 Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor ±5% Tolerance
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.