4N28 Optocoupler Phototransistor IC – DIP-6 Package
4N28 Optocoupler Phototransistor IC Package DIP-6 The 4N28 IC-Optocoupler Phototransistor IC consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor. The couplers are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed to comply with a 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage. This isolation performance is accomplished through the double molding isolation manufacturing process. Compliance to DIN EN 60747-5-2(VDE0884)/ DIN EN 60747-5-5 pending partial discharge isolation specification is available for these families by ordering option 1. These isolation processes and the ISO9001 quality program results in the highest isolation performance available for a commercial plastic phototransistor optocoupler. The devices are available in a lead-formed configuration suitable for surface mounting and are available either on tape and reel or in standard tube shipping containers.
- Part No: 4N28
- Manufacturer: Onsemi
- Voltage – Isolation: 5000Vrms
- Current Transfer Ratio (Min): 10% @ 10mA
- Turn On / Turn Off Time (Typ): 3µs, 3µs
- Output Type: Transistor with Base
- Voltage – Output (Max): 80V
- Voltage – Forward (Vf) (Typ): 1.2V
- Current – DC Forward (If) (Max): 60 mA
- Vce Saturation (Max): 500mV
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 110°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Package / Case: 6-DIP
- AC mains detection
- Reed relay driving
- Switch-mode power supply feedback
- Telephone ring detection
- Logic ground isolation
- Logic coupling with high-frequency noise rejection
- 1 x 4N28 Optocoupler Phototransistor IC – DIP-6 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.