4mm Banana Socket Jack For Banana Plug Terminal Connector – Black
4mm Banana Socket Jack for Banana Plug Terminal Connector is a 4mm banana plug spade connector. The connector is a nickel-plated aluminum alloy core with a hard plastic shell for insulation. This makes it durable and has stable performance. The wire can be soldered directly into the connector. This connector is suitable for spade terminals, banana plugs, or bare wires; which is easier to install and use. This product is known as 4 mm Banana Jack Socket Black Connector, 4mm Banana Jack Socket Black Connector Female, 4mm Banana Jack Socket Black Connector Female, Black 4mm Banana Socket, Black 4mm Banana Jack Socket Connector Female, Black Banana Connector.
- With Aluminum alloy core, nickel-plated, and a solid hard plastic shell, the binding post is durable and reliable and has stable performance.
- Suitable for 4mm banana plugs, spade terminals or a bare wire, easy to install and use.
- Color Coded Black, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow for maintaining proper polarity.
- Ideal for speaker enclosure applications and amplifier, perfect for connecting center speakers to AV receivers.
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Terminal Body: Copper
- Connector Type: Banana Jack Female Socket
- Voltage Rating: 240V
- Current Rating: 10A
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: 4 mm
- Length: 15mm
- Width: 11mm
- Height: 18mm
- 1 x 4mm Banana Socket Jack For Banana Plug Terminal Connector – Black
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.