47nF 100V Ceramic Capacitor
A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field. This product is known as a 47nf 100V High-voltage Capacitor.
- Part No: RD15B473K2AA5B
- Manufacturer: Kemet
- Capacitor Type: Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance Value: 47nF (473/47K)
- Voltage Rating: 100V
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Temperature Range: -40 ~ 105°C
- Lead Spacing Pitch: 5 mm
- Mounting Type: Through-hole
- Termination Style: Radial
- Approx Weight: 4 gm
- Compliance: RoHS
- 1 x 47nF 100V Ceramic Capacitor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.