400 Tie Points Contacts Half Size Solder Less Breadboard
Breadboards are one of the most fundamental pieces when learning how to build circuits. An electronics breadboard (as opposed to the type on which sandwiches are made) is actually referring to a solderless breadboard. These are great units for making temporary circuits and prototyping, and they require absolutely no soldering. 400 Tie Points – Solderless Breadboard is a high-quality breadboard with power lanes and a printed top face for easy prototyping. This product is known as Bread Board, BreadBoard, Component, Half Size Breadboard, Half Size Solder Less Breadboard, Solder Less Breadboard.
- 400 tie points
- 1 Double strip, Total 300 tie points
- 2 Power lanes, Total 100 tie points in power lanes
- Perfect for Arduino shield prototyping and testing
- Plastic housing, metal contact clips
- Maximum Voltage: 300V
- Maximum Operating Current: 3 ~ 5A
- Allowed Wire Size: 29 ~ 20 AWG
- Length: 82 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Weight: 40 gm
- 1 x 400 Tie Points Contacts Half Size Solder Less Bread Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.