4 Key TouchPad Detector IC TTP224N-BSB SSOP-16 Package
4 Key TouchPad Detector IC TTP224N-BSB SSOP-16 Package The TTP224N-BSB TonTouch TM IC is a capacitive sensing design specifically for touchpad controls. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The device built-in regulator for a touch sensor. A stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. The human interface control panel links through the non-conductive dielectric material. The main application is focused on replacing the mechanical switch or button. The ASSP can independently handle the 4 touchpads with 4 direct output pins.
- Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V
- Built-in regulator
- Operating current, @VDD=3V no-load At low power mode typical 2.5uA, At fast mode typical 9uA
- @VDD=3V operating voltage: The response time about 60mS at fast mode,160mS at low power mode
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside for each touchpad
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin)
- Provides direct mode or toggle mode、CMOS output or open-drain output active high or active low by pad option(TOG/AHLB/OD pin).
- Have the maximum on-time 16sec/infinite by pad option(MOT0 pin)
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the keypad, and the function is disabled
- Auto calibration for life and the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec when the key has not to be touched
- Package: SSOP-16
- Wide consumer products
- Button key replacement
- 1 X 4 Key TouchPad Detector IC TTP224N-BSB SSOP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.