390 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0603FR-07390RL – 0603 Package
390 Ohm-1/10W-Resistor-0603 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. Tags, 390 Ohm 0603 SMD Resistor, 390 ohms, 390R 100 mw SMD Resistor, 390 E Resistor, 390R Resistor, 390E Resistor, 390R SMD Resistors, and 390 R Resistors.
- Manufacturer: YAGEO
- Manufacturer Part No: RC0603FR-07390RL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 390 Ohms
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 75V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- 1 x 390 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0603FR-07390RL – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.