33uH 5A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
33uH 5A High Current Toroidal DIP Inductor is a passive electronic device widely used in electronic circuits. It is an insulated coil that is a wire wound on a ring-shaped form that is made of different materials, such as, powdered iron, ferrite, or another material.
A toroidal inductor is mostly used where large inductance is required. Featured by Sharvi Electronics Toroidal inductors have more inductance per turn and can carry more current than solenoids with a core of similar material and size.
- Inductor Type: Toroidal
- Material: Core Ferrite
- Inductance: 33µH
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Current Rating: 5A
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 105°C
- Mounting Type: Through-Hole
- Package/Case: Radial, Vertical (Open)
- Dimensions (D x W): (13.2mm x 5.70mm)
- Diameter: 13.2mm
- Width: 5.70mm
- Weight: 4gm
- Ideally used in electronics Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X 33uH 5A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.