33uF 450V Electrolytic Capacitor
A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.
- Capacitor Type: Radial Aluminium Electrolytic
- Value: 33uF
- Voltage Rating: 450V
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Max Temperature: -25~+85°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Lead Spacing pitch: 6.5 mm
- capacitor diameter: 16mm
- capacitor Height: 32mm
- Approx Weight: 3gm
- 1 x 33uF 450V Electrolytic Capacitor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.