330pF/0.33nF 50V Capacitor 5% Tolerance 1206N331J500CT – 1206 Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. The capacitor was originally known as a condenser or condensator. This product is known as 0.33nF 50V Capacitor, 0.33nF 50V SMD Capacitor, 0.33nF Capacitor, 0.33nF SMD Capacitor, 1206 SMD Capacitor, 330pF 50V Capacitor, 330pF 50V SMD Capacitor, 330pF Capacitor, 330pF SMD Capacitor.
- Manufacturer: 1206N331J500CT
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Product Type: Ceramic Capacitors
- Capacitance: 330pF
- Capacitance: 0.33 nF
- Voltage Rating: 50VDC
- Tolerance: 5%
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +125°C
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: 1206
- High voltage generation, and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
- 1 x 330pF/0.33nF 50V Capacitor 5% Tolerance 1206N331J500CT – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.