30 RPM-12V DC Geared Motor Centre Shaft
Geared DC motors can be defined as an extension of DC motor which already had its Insight details demystified here. A geared DC Motor has a gear assembly attached to the motor. The speed of the motor is counted in terms of rotations of the shaft per minute and is termed as RPM. The gear assembly helps in increasing the torque and reducing the speed. Using the correct combination of gears in a gear motor, its speed can be reduced to any desirable figure. This concept where gears reduce the speed of the vehicle but increase its torque is known as gear reduction. This Insight will explore all the minor and major details that make the gear head and hence the working of geared DC motor.
• Easy to use and mount
• Standard size for all RPM’s
• A huge variety of RPM’s available
• Long durability and very affordable considering the features
• These motors open a wide choice for you in terms of Wheels and chassis
• RPM – 30
• Shaft Diameter – 6mm (with internal hole)
• Weight – 125gms
• Torque – 8 kg-cm
• Voltage – 6 to 24 (Nominal Voltage – 12v)
• No-load current = 60 mA(Max)
• Load current = 300 mA(Max)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.