3 Watt White LED with Star Board Heat Sink
The 3-watt white LED is a very bright light with vibrant color. The star LEDs have a wide viewing angle, so they are great for illuminating areas. There are many uses for the 3 watt LED. This particular led comes on a small heat sink to help dissipate the heat generated from light. The LED is mounted onto an aluminum PCB for heatsinking, and it also makes it easy to solder in. Simply connect to the big + and – pads on the PCB (there are two of each). The best way to drive these LEDs is constant current, @ 750 mA, but you can get away with under-driving for compactness. At about 3V, the LED draws ~500 mA, so connect two Alkaline batteries up directly with no resistor for a basic bright lamp. You can also try driving it directly with a 3.3V power supply.
- Heat Sink Design Includes space for Screw
- Expected life 50000+ hours
- Low Power Drainage.
- High Brightness
- Low Forward Voltage
- Become Future Ready with High Brightness One Watt White L.E.D’s
- Size: 3W Star LED
- Color: White
- Luminosity/Brightness: 200 lm (Lumens)
- Forward Voltage: 3.2-3.4v
- Current: 750mA
- Wavelength: 6000-6500K
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degrees
- Mount Style: Surface Mount
- Lens Color: Diffused
- LED Brightness Class: Super/Ultra/Extreme
- Home/Shop/Showcase/Auto/Aquarium Lighting.
- Very Easy to Assemble and Run.
- High Brightness.
- Low Power Consumption than filament-based bulbs
- Comes with Star Base Heat-Sink
- Heat-Sink with Slot for Screw.
- Can Be used with multiple requirements using proper Resistors (Sold Separately).
- Instantaneous Lighting
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.