3.6V 500mW Zener Diode 5% Tolerance BZX55C3V6 – DO-35 Package
A Zener diode is a silicon semiconductor device that permits current to flow in either a forward or reverse direction. The diode consists of a special, heavily doped p-n junction, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached. This product is known as 3.6V 250mW Zener Diode, 3.6V Zener Diode, 3V 250mW Zener Diode, Zener Diode, 3.6V 250 mw Zener Diode.
- Manufacturer Part No: BZX55C3V6
- Manufacturer: Semtech Semiconductor
- Voltage Rating: 3.6V
- Power Rating: 500mW (1/2 watt)
- Tolerance: +5%
- High reliability
- Zener Current: 1uA
- Test Current: 5 mA
- Very sharp reverse characteristic
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Package: DO-35-2
- Voltage regulator
- Voltage Protection
- OverVoltage Protection etc.
- 1 x 3.6V 500mW Zener Diode 5% Tolerance BZX55C3V6 – DO-35 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.