9 cm (3.5″) TFT LCD Touch Display for Raspberry Pi
This small 9 cm (3.5″) TFT LCD Touch Display for the Raspberry Pi module is designed especially for Raspberry Pi, using the latest Linux Core system. This is ideal for DIY anywhere, anytime, and does not require any separate power source or case to hold it. The module sits right on top of Pi and an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitors. The screen also comes with a stylus to interact with the small screen.
To know how to choose a raspberry pi display click here!
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, you need drivers. If you are not sure about the drivers, contact us
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine if something seems not right
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC’s USB port may have not enough power to support both Pi and LCD
- TFT LCD 9 cm (3.5″) touch screen for Raspberry Pi
- 9 cm (3.5″) LCD touch screen
- Resolution : 320×480
- Touch Screen Type – Resistive
- Colors – 65536
- Backlight – LED
- LCD Type – TFT
- LCD Interface – SPI
- Aspect Ratio – 8:5
- Touch Screen Controller – XPT2046
- 1 x 3.5″ Touch-Screen LCD Raspberry Pi Display.
- 1 x Touch Screen Stylus.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product