3.3K Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. This product is known as 5W 3.3K ohm, 3.3K ohm 5 Watt, 3K3 5W, 3.3K Ohm 5Watt, 3.3K Ohm 5 Watt Resistor, 3.3K Ohm 5W Resistor.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 3.3K Ohm
- Wattage: 5 Watt
- Tolerance: 5%
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Weight: 12 gm
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- 1 x 3.3K Ohm 5 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.