3.3 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor 5% Tolerance
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. This Product is Known as 3R3 Fusible Cement Resistor,3.3 ohms, 3E3 Ohm 10W Resistor, 3.3 ohm 10Watt, 3.3 ohm Cement Resistor, Fusible Cement Resistor Resistor, 3E3 Fusible Resistor, 3.3 Ohm Fusible Cement Resistor, 3.3 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 3.3 Ohm
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Tolerance: 5%
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Approx Weight: 15 gm
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- 1 x 3.3 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor 5% Tolerance
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.