2SA1943 230V 15A PNP Power Amplifier Transistor Package TO-3PL
The 2SA1943/TTA1943 is a high-power PNP transistor originally from Toshiba. Due to its high current gain and collector current, it is very commonly used in High power audio circuits or AF amplifiers.
2SA1943 is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power.
- Power Amplifier
- Audio frequency Amplifier
- AF /RF circuits
- Low Slew rate devices
- Push-Pull configuration circuits
- high current switching (up to 15A) loads
- Can be used as medium Power switches
- Part No: 2SA1943-O
- Manufacturer: Toshiba
- Transistor Type: PNP
- Max Collector Continuous Current: -15 A
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage: – 230 V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage: – 230 V
- Max Emitter-Base Voltage: – 5 V
- Pd – Power Dissipation: 150 W
- Gain Bandwidth Product fT: 30 MHz
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 150 C
- Package/Case: TO-3P-3
- 1 x 2SA1943 230V 15A PNP Power Amplifier Transistor Package TO-3PL
Datasheet: 2SA1943 Transistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.