2K Ohm Variable Resistor-Trimpot 3296 Package
2K ohm Variable Trim pots are also known as preset potentiometers used for adjustment, calibration, and tuning purposes in circuits. They are easily mountable on PCB boards and adjusted by a screwdriver. The resistive track is made up of carbon composition or cermet. When replacing with normal potentiometers, remember their life span is not so long. There are different types of trimmer pots available in the market such as through-hole, SMD, single and multi-turn variations. This Product Known as 2K Ohm Trimpot, 2K Ohm Trimpot 3296 Package, 2K Pot, 2K Ohm Trimpot, 2K Ohm Potentiometer, 2K Ohm Trimpot Trimmer Potentiometer,2K Ohm Trimpot.
How to Use a Trimpot.
To use a Trimpot potentiometer simply connect the CCW and CW terminal with positive supply and ground terminal respectively and get variable output voltage from the wiper terminal. To change the output voltage rotate the screw on the top of the Trim pot. This screw rotates the wiper placed inside the pot, which varies the resistance.
- Resistance: 2K ohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 5%
- Lead Diameter: 0.5mm
- Adjustment Type: Top
- Resistor Element Material: Variable Rotary Trimmer
- Temperature Coefficient: ± 50ppm/°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Potentiometer Mounting: Through Hole
- Package: 3296
- Voltage and Current Control Circuits
- Used as volume control knobs in radios
- Tuning or controlling circuits
- Analog input control knobs
- 1 x 2K Ohm Variable Resistor-Trimpot 3296 Package
Datasheet: Trimpot 3296 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product