25TTS12 Thyristor High Voltage 25A Phase Control SCR – TO-220 Package
Designed for medium power switching and phase control applications. Reliable operation up to 125 deg C junction temperature. Typical usage is in input rectification crowbar (soft start) and AC switch in motor control, UPS, welding, and battery charge. 25TTS12 – 1200V – 25A SCR – Thyristor. The 25TTS12 High Voltage Series of silicon controlled rectifiers are specifically designed for medium power switching and phase control applications. The glass passivation technology used has reliable operation up to 125 °C junction temperature. This product has been designed and qualified for industrial level. This Product is known as 1200V 25A SCR, 1200V SCR, 25A SCR, 25TTS12, 25TTS12 1200V 25A SCR, 25TTS12 SCR, 25TTS12 Thyristor, 25A Thyristor, SCR & TRAIC, Thyristor.
- Designed and qualified according to JEDEC®-JESD 47
- 125°C max. operating junction Temperature
- Product Type: SCRs
- Breakover Current IBO Max: 350 A
- Rated Repetitive Off-State Voltage VDRM: 1.2 kV
- Off-State Leakage Current @ VDRM IDRM: 500 uA
- Forward Voltage: 1.25 V
- Maximum Gate Peak Inverse Voltage: 10 V
- Gate Trigger Voltage – Vgt: 2 V
- Gate Trigger Current – Igt: 45 mA
- Current Rating: 16 A
- Holding Current Ih Max: 100 mA
- Non Repetitive On-State Current: 350 A
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +125°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: TO-220-2
- Typical usage is in input rectification crowbar (soft start) and AC switch in motor control, UPS, welding, and battery charge.
- 1 x 25TTS12 Thyristor High Voltage 25A Phase Control SCR – TO-220 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.