250X3.6mm Cable Tie – Black
250×3.6mm Cable Tie. Nylon zip ties are constructed with fire-resistant materials; Locking teeth in the cable tie head secures cables or wires. A zip tie works rather like a belt, where the end is passed through a buckle and fastened with a prong inserted through a hole in the strap. In the case of most conventional zip ties, the strap is passed through a head that includes a flexible tongue that glides over teeth. This product is known as 250mm Black Cable Tie Pack, 25cm Cable, 250mm Length Cable Tie Pack, Cable Tie 25cm, 25cm Black Cable Tie, 250mm Nylon Zip Tie, 25cm Zip Tie, 250mm Zip Tie, Zip Tie, Wire Tie, 10 inch Cable tie, 9.5 inch Zip Tie.
Recommended Product: Click Here
- Ties Consisted of a toothed nylon strip with a one-way ratcheting hole at one end.
- Allow you to securely organize any group of cables or wires.
- Easy to use; simply zip and snip.
- Widely used in shop, garage, home, office, etc.
- Also, be used for fixing piping of mechanical machine or other things.
- Product Name: Cable Tie
- Material: Nylon 66 UL94V-2
- Locking Type: Self Locking
- Temperature Rating: -10°C ~ 85°C
- Colour: Black
- Loop Tensile Strength: 18.2 KgF/178N/40 lbs
- Bundle Diameter: 2 ~ 65 mm
- Length: 250 mm
- Width: 3.6 mm
- Cable Management
- Home appliances
- Industrial solutions
- Speaker wires
- 1 x 250X3.6mm Cable Tie – Black
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.