24V Dual Channel Relay Module With Optocoupler
This 2 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 24V module meet the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module.
The triggering of the 2 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable. The double FR – 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from the relay circuit. The inputs of the 2 Channel 24V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The use of such a high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up the relay as an electromechanical relay limits the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
The positive (according to the relay voltage VCC: connect power supply)
GND: connect power negative
IN1: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
IN2: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
Meaning of High level and Low-level:
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has the positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0V low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
- No of Channel: 2
- Trigger Voltage: 24VDC
- Switching Voltage (VAC): [email protected]
- Switching Voltage(VDC): [email protected]
- Equipped with high-current relay [email protected] / [email protected]
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
- Length: 50mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 20mm
- Weight: 30gm
- 1 x 24V Dual Channel Relay Module With Optocoupler
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.