240 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-03FTP-240R – 0603 Package
240 Ohm 1/10 W Resistor 0603 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 240 Ohm 0603 SMD Resistor, 240 ohms, 240 100 mw SMD Resistor, 240 Ohm Resistor, 240 Ohm Resistor, 240R Resistor, 240E Ohm SMD Resistors, 240 R Resistor, 240 E Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Watts
- Manufacturer Part No: CR-03FTP-240R
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 240 Ohm
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 75V
- Temperature Coefficient: 200 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 240 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-03FTP-240R – 0603 Package
- 1 x 240 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-03FTP-240R – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.