22uH 4A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
22uH 4A High Current Toroidal DIP Inductor is a passive electronic device widely used in electronic circuits. It is an insulated coil that is a wire wound on a ring-shaped form that is made of different materials, such as, powdered iron, ferrite, or another material. A toroidal inductor is mostly used where large inductance is required. Featured by Sharvi Electronics Toroidal inductors have more inductance per turn and can carry more current than solenoids with a core of similar material and size. Tags, 22uH 4A High Current, 22µH, Toroidal, 22uH Toroidal Inductor, 22 uH Toroidal Inductor, 22 uH Inductor.
To buy more Toroidal Inductor: Click Here
- Inductance: 22µH
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Current Rating: 4 A
- Inductor Type: Toroidal
- Material: Core Ferrite
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 105°C
- Mounting Type: Through-Hole
- Package/Case: Radial, Vertical (Open)
- Core OD: 12mm
- Core ID: 6 mm
- Weight: 5 gm
- Ideally used in electronic Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X 22uH 4A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.