22uF/22000uF 25V Capacitor ±10% Tolerance – 0805 Package
22uF/22000nf 25V Capacitor – 0805 A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit. This product is known as 22uF 25V Capacitor, 22uF 25V Ceramic Capacitor, 22 uF 25V SMD Capacitor, 22uF Capacitor, 22 uF Ceramic Capacitor, 22 uF SMD Capacitor, 22000nF 25V Capacitor, 22000nF 25V SMD Capacitor, 22000 nF Capacitor, 22000 nF 25V Capacitor, Components, Electronic Components, SMD Capacitor, Surface Mount Device.
- Product Type: Ceramic Capacitors
- Capacitance: 22uF
- Capacitance: 22000nF
- Voltage Rating DC: 25VDC
- Tolerance: ±10%
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +150°C
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: 0805
- High voltage generation, and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
- 1 x22nF/0.022uF 25V Capacitor ±10% Tolerance CC0805KRX7R9BB223 – 0805 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.