5 cm (2 “) Water Flow Sensor-YF-DN50
YF-DN50 2 inch is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial applications. When the water flows through the rotor, the rotor rolls, and its speed changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses. Tags, 2 inch Flow Sensor, 2 inch Flow Meter, 2Inch Water Flow Sensor, 2 Inch Water Flow Sensor, 2″ Water Flow Sensor, YFDN50, G2 10- 200L/min 5-24V, G210- 200L/min 5-24V.
- Manufacturer Part No: YF-DN50
- Working Current: 15mA(DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: 3.5V～24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1～60L/min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA(DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25℃～+80℃
- Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
- 1 X 5 cm (2 “) Water Flow Sensor-YF-DN50
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.