1N6373 5V 1500 Watt Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode
1N6373 5V 1500 Watt Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode Mosorb devices are designed to protect voltage-sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients. They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability, low Zener impedance, and fast response time. These devices are Motorola’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable Surmetic axial leaded package and are ideally suited for use in communication systems, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies, and many other industrial/consumer applications, to protect CMOS, MOS, and Bipolar integrated circuits. This product know as 5V 5W Zener Diode, 5V 5 Watt Zener Diode, 5V Zener Diode, Component, Zener Diodes, 5V 5 Watt Zener Diode, 1N6373 Zener Diode, 1N6373A Diode, 1N6373A Zener Diode.
- Part No: 1N6373
- Product Type: TVS Diodes
- Polarity: Unidirectional
- Number of Channels: 1 Channel
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Breakdown Voltage: 6V
- Clamping Voltage: 7.5V
- PD – Power Dissipation: 6.5 Watt
- Pppm – Peak Pulse Power Dissipation: 1.5 kW
- Ipp – Peak Pulse Current: 160A
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +175°C
- Voltage regulator
- Voltage Protection
- OverVoltage Protection etc.
- 1 x 1N6373 5V 1500 Watt Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.