1N4740A – 10V 1Watt Zener Diode – D0-7 Package
A Zener diode is a silicon semiconductor device that permits current to flow in either a forward or reverse direction. The diode consists of a special, heavily doped p-n junction, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached. This product is known as 10V Zener Diode, 10V 1W Zener Diode, 10 V Zener Diode, 12V Zener Diodes, 10 V Zener Diode.
- Manufacturer Part No: 1N4740A
- Product Type: Zener Diodes
- Zener Voltage: 10 V
- Forward Voltage: 1.1 V
- Test Current: 20 mA
- Power Dissipation: 1 Watt
- Voltage Tolerance: ±5%
- Zener Impedance: 10 Ohms
- Configuration: Single
- Voltage Temperature Coefficient: 0.068 %/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: – 65°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 200°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DO-7
- Voltage regulator
- Voltage Protection
- OverVoltage Protection etc.
- 1 x 1N4740A – 10V 1Watt Zener Diode – D0-7 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.