1N4732A 4.7V 1W Dip Zener Diode
4.7V/4.7 Zener Diode A Zener diode is a silicon semiconductor device that permits current to flow in either a forward or reverse direction. The diode consists of a special, heavily doped p-n junction, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached.
- Model Number:1N4732A
- Doide Type: Zener Diode
- Voltage: 4.7V
- Max. Forward Current: 200mA
- Power – Max: 1W
- Max. Reverse Current:5A
- Current – Reverse Leakage @ Vr: 10µA @ 1V
- Impedance:8 Ohms
- Operating Temperature: -65°C~200°C
- Package-Type: Through Hole
- Package: DO-41
- Voltage regulator
- Voltage Protection
- OverVoltage Protection etc.
- 1 x 1N4732A 4.7V 1W Dip Zener Diode
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.