1N4148 – Fast Switching Diode – SMD Package – Pack Of 5
The 1N4148 is a standard silicon switching signal diode. It is one of the most popular and long-lived switching diodes because of its dependable specifications and low cost. Its name follows the JEDEC nomenclature. The 1N4148 is useful in switching applications up to about 100 MHz with a reverse-recovery time of no more than 4 ns.
- Fast Switching Speed
- General Purpose Rectification
- Silicon Epitaxial Planar Construction
- Non-Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage (VRM): 100V
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage (VRRM): 75V
- Working Peak Reverse Voltage (VRWM): 75V
- Max DC Blocking Voltage (VR): 75V
- Max RMS Reverse Voltage (VR(RMS)): 53V
- Max Forward Continuous Current (IFM): 300mA
- Max Average Rectified Output Current (Io): 150mA
- Package: SOD-323
- Extremely fat switching purposes.
- High speed rectification.
- General purpose switching.
- Protection circuits in telecommunication industries, offices, homes etc.
- These were few of the applications associated with this switching diode.