18650-PC2 Battery Holder
Battery Holder For 1×3.7V BK-18650-PC2 A PC4 battery holder is one or more compartments or chambers for holding a battery. For dry cells, the holder must also make electrical contact with the battery terminals. For wet cells, cables are often connected to the battery terminals, as is found in automobiles or emergency lighting equipment. Where the battery is expected to last over the life of the product, no holder is necessary, and a tab welded to the battery terminals can be directly soldered to a printed circuit board.
- Product Name: 18650 1 Cell lithium battery Holder
- Battery Holder: PC2
- Support Model: 18650 cell
- Shell Material: ABS fire, flame retardant, high temperature, color diversity
- Metal Spring: carbon steel nickel plating by NCAA salt spray test, stainless steel spring
- External: wire, welding pieces, pins, male and female buckle (9v button)
- The battery is not included
- Temperature Range: -40°c to +180°c
- Colour: Black
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.