16 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler and Light Coupling LM2576 Power Supply
This is a 5V 16 Channel Relay Module with Light Coupling LM2576 Power Supply, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly by a Micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). This is a 5V 16-Channel Relay interface board and each one of the individual relays needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- 5V relay with AC contact capacity of 10A 250V and optocoupler protection.
- Onboard power supply module does not need an external power supply. I / O port driver is active low.
- The module can be used as a microcontroller development board module and also as appliance control, PLC extended output.
- It is using the industry’s top -quality isolation optocouplers, strong anti-jamming ability, stable performance.
- The 1-16 road can be any full on/off or any road.
- Each relay common terminal “COM” are independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port.
- Each relay is equipped with motion lights.
- All interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient.
- Channel: 16
- Operating Voltage: 5 VDC
- Trigger Voltage:5 VDC
- Trigger Current:20 mA
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Switching Voltage (VDC):[email protected]
- Length: 180 mm
- Width:90 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 220 gm
- 1 x 16 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler and Light Coupling LM2576 Power Supply
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product