12V to 3.3V 5V 12V DC-DC Step Down Module Multi Output Voltage Conversion
This DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi-Output Voltage Conversion is also known as Buck Converter or also as Step-Down Voltage Converter. The module is capable of altering the output of the power source/supply before supplying it to the load so as to deliver the specified power to your load. The device is very flexible and easy to use. The module is powered by 6V to 12V DC input, and provides three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output which is a direct connection to the DC input(input to the module). Power Supply, DC Power Supply, Voltage Regulator, Step Down Converter, Buck Converter, Multi-Output Voltage, 3.3V Regulator, 5V Regulator
This Product Known as Power Supply, DC Power Supply, Voltage Regulator, Step Down Converter, Buck Converter, Multi-Output Voltage, 3.3V Regulator, 5V Regulator
- Input Voltage: 6 to 12V
- Connector: 5.5mm Power Jack
- Output Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- 3.3V DC at 800mA maximum current
- 5.0V DC at 800mA maximum current
- Error Voltage: 0.05V
- Output power on/off switch
- Two-row multiple pin outputs, easy to use and connect
- Red LED illuminates when input DC power is supplied and output is turned ON.
- 12V DC (the 12V output is directly connected to the input, i.e. with 12VDC input, this output will be 12VDC; with 9VDC input, this output will be 9VDC)
- Small and Handy Module.
- Dual-side plate design
- Easy to use.
- Step Down The power supply
1 x 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V DC-DC Step-Down Module Multi-Output Voltage Conversion
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.