A switched-mode power supply is an electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently. Like other power supplies, an SMPS transfers power from a DC or AC source (often mains power) to DC loads, such as a personal computer, while converting voltage and current characteristics. Unlike a linear power supply, the pass transistor of a switching-mode supply continually switches between low-dissipation, full-on and full-off states, and spends very little time in the high dissipation transitions, which minimizes wasted energy.
• Input Voltage: AC 100 – 264V 50 / 60Hz
• Output Voltage: 12V DC, 20A
• Total Power: 240 W
• Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit
• Auto-Recovery After Protection
• Universal AC input / Full range
• 100% Full Load Burn-in Test
• Cooling by Free Air Convection
• High Quality and High Performance
• LED power supply with a metal body for hidden installation for LED lighting
• Design with Built-in EMI Filter, improve signal precision.
• No Minimum Load.
• Compact Size Light Weight.
• High Efficiency, Reliabiltiy & low energy consumption
• Category – Switch Mode Power Adaptor (SMPS)
• MTBF >50,000 hours
• Output Type – DC
• Output – 12Volts 20Amp
• Shell Material: Metal Case / Aluminum Base
• Color: Sliver
• IN-DOOR USE ONLY!
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product