A switched-mode power supply is an electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently. Like other power supplies, an SMPS transfers power from a DC or AC source (often mains power) to DC loads, such as a personal computer, while converting voltage and current characteristics. Unlike a linear power supply, the pass transistor of a switching-mode supply continually switches between low-dissipation, full-on and full-off states, and spends very little time in the high dissipation transitions, which minimizes wasted energy.
- Input Voltage: AC 100 – 264V 50 / 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V DC, 10A
- Output voltage: Adjustment Eange: ?20%
- Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit
- Auto-Recovery After Protection
- Universal AC input / Full range
- 100% Full Load Burn-in Test
- Cooling by Free Air Convection
- High Quality and High Performance
- LED power supply for hidden installation for LED lighting
- Design with Built-in EMI Filter, improve signal precision.
- Certifications: CE & RoHs
- No Minimum Load.
- Compact Size Light Weight.
- High Efficiency, Reliabiltiy & low energy consumption
- Category – Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) – Water Proof
- MTBF >50,000 hours
- Output Type – DC
- Output – 12Volts 10Amp
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product