10uF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor – Pack Of 3
10uF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.
- Capacitor Type: Electrolytic
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Capacitance Value: 10 uF
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Termination: Radial
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +105°C
- Capacitor Dia: 5 mm
- Capacitor height: 10.5 mm
- Lead spacing pitch: 2 mm
- Approx Weight: 2gm
- 1 x 10uF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor – Pack Of 3
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.