10mm RGB LED – Common Anode – Diffused
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. Electrons in the semiconductor recombine with electron holes, releasing energy in the form of photons. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the bandgap of the semiconductor. White light is obtained by using multiple semiconductors or a layer of light-emitting phosphor on the semiconductor device. This Product is Known as Red Green Blue RGB LED, RGB LED, Common Anode RGB LED 10mm Common Anode, RGB LED Common Anode, 10mm RGB LED, and 10 mm RGB LED.
- Brand: EVERLIGHT
- LED Configuration: Common Anode
- Forward voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Reverse current: 50 µA
- Continuous forward current: 20 mA
- Power dissipation: 100 mW
- LED Color: Diffused
- LED Diameter: 10 mm
- No of Pin: 4
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
Datasheet: RGB LED
- 1 x 10mm RGB LED – Common Anode – Diffused
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.