10mm Neodymium Sphere Ball Strong Magnet
The magnets are triple-coated nickel-copper-nickel for good corrosion resistance. High-performance Neodymium sphere magnets – small but incredibly strong. Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands, and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. Tags, 10mm Neodymium Magnet, 10mm Magnet, 10 mm Magnet, 10 mm Neodymium Magnet, 10mm Ball Magnet, 10mm round Magnet, 10mm Ball Type Magnet, 10mm Dia Magnet.
To buy more Magnets: Click Here
Safety Regulations of a Magnet:
Keep away from children:
- Most of the magnets are made of neodymium materials. Neodymium is a material that can be a threat to the lungs and liver of the human body. Children can swallow such magnets while playing, which can be harmful to them. Hence, it is not recommended for children.
Keep away from sensitive electronic devices:
- The neodymium magnets or other types of strong permanent magnets should be kept at a certain distance (at least 10cm) from sensitive electronic devices. This is because the strong magnetic field produced by such magnets can damage nearby electronic devices. Other devices, such as storage devices, wristwatches, and credit, and debit cards, can also be affected by strong permanent magnets.
Handle the magnets carefully:
- The two strong magnets or neodymium magnets have a strong force of attraction between their opposite poles. While handling magnets, our fingers can easily stick between the two magnets which may cause a cut. In the case of strong permanent magnets, it can even break the bones of a finger. Hence, it is recommended to handle the magnets carefully.
Wear protective eyewear in an open environment:
- Some of the magnet materials, such as neodymium, cobalt, etc., are brittle materials. Their exposure in an open environment may cause shiny reflections that can harm our eyes. Hence, it is recommended to wear protective eyewear.
Keep away from fire:
- Some of the magnet materials are highly flammable and can easily catch fire. Hence, it is recommended to keep the magnet away from the fire.
Keep the magnets away from moisture and water:
- The neodymium magnets cannot work for longer if kept under moisture conditions. It means that such magnets are not waterproof. Hence, it should be kept away from moisture and water.
- Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
- Coated with nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Plating: Nickel
- Magnet Shape: Sphere
- Pull Force: 4.39 pounds
- Color: Silvery
- Operating Temperature Range: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Diameter/Length: 10 mm
- Thickness: 10 mm
Datasheet: Neodymium Sphere Ball Strong Magnet
- 1 x 10mm Neodymium Sphere Ball Strong Magnet
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.