10K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12X1002FTL – 1206 Package
10K Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. Tags, 10K Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 10K Ohm SMD Resistor, 10Kilo Ohm 250 mW SMD Resistor, 10K Ohm Resistor, 10 Kilo Ohm Resistor, 10K Resistor, 10 Kilo Ohm SMD Resistors, 10K Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: WR12X1002FTL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 10K Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: -200 PPM/°C, +400PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 10K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12X1002FTL – 1206 Package
- 1 x 10K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12X1002FTL – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.