10K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR04X1002FTL – 0402 Package
10K Ohm 1/16 W Resistor 0402 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 10K Ohm 0402 SMD Resistor, 10K ohms, 10KOhm 62.5 mw SMD Resistor, 10K Ohm Resistor, 10K Ohm Resistor, 10KOhm Resistor, 10K Ohm SMD Resistors, 10K R Resistor, 10 K Ohm Resistor SMD, 10 K Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: WR04X1002FTL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 10K Ohm
- Power Rating: 62.5 mW (1/16 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0402
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 10K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR04X1002FTL – 0402 Package
- 1 x 10K Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR04X1002FTL – 0402 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.