100uH 3.5A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
100uH 3.5A High Current Toroidal DIP Inductor is a passive electronic device widely used in electronic circuits. It is an insulated coil that is a wire wound on a ring-shaped form that is made of different materials, such as, powdered iron, ferrite, or another material. A toroidal inductor is mostly used where large inductance is required. Featured by Sharvi Electronics Toroidal inductors have more inductance per turn and can carry more current than solenoids with a core of similar material and size. This product is known as 100uH 3.5A Current Inductor, 100uH 3.5A Current Toroidal Inductor, 100uH 3.5A Toroidal Inductor, 100uH Inductor, 100uH Toroidal Inductor, 100µH Inductor, 100µH Inductor.
- Part No: ST2136CO6178
- Core Size: T68-26
- Inductance Type: Toroidal
- Material: Core Ferrite
- Inductance: 100µH
- Tolerance: ±20%
- Current Rating (Amps): 3.5A
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 105°C
- Mounting Type: Through-Hole
- Package/Case: Radial, Vertical (Open)
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Width: 7 mm
- Weight: 10 gm
- Ideally used in electronic Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X 100uH 3.5A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.