10000uF 63V Electrolytic Capacitor – Samwha
A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.
Product Known as 10000uF 63V Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor, 10000uF 63V Electrolytic Capacitor, 10000uF 63V Radial Electrolytic Capacitor
- Brand/Manufacturer: Samwha Electric Co
- Voltage Rated: 63V
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Max Temperature: -40~+85°C
- Grid: 10mm (Snap-In)
- Dielectric material: Aluminum Electrolytic
- Shape: cylindrical
- Frequency: High Frequency
- Adjustment: Fixed
- Color: Dark Green
- 1 x 10000uF/63V Electrolytic Capacitor
Datasheet: Samwha HC Capacitor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.