100 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. This product is known as 10W 100 ohm, 1000 ohm 10 Watt, 100 E 10W, 100 R 10Watt, 100 E Watt, 100 Ohm 10 Watt Resistor, 100 Ohm 10W Resistor.
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 100 Ohm
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Tolerance: 5%
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Weight: 56g
- 1 x 100 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.