1 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-08FTP-1R – 0805 Package
1 Ohm-1/8W-Resistor 0805 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 1 Ohm 0805 SMD Resistor, 1 ohm SMD Resistor, 1R 125 mw SMD Resistor, 1E Resistor, 1 R Ohm Resistor, 1 E Resistor, 1 Ohm SMD Resistors, 1E Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Watts
- Manufacturer Part No: CR-08FTP-1R
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 1 Ohm
- Power Rating: 125 mW (1/8 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 150V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0805
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 1 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-08FTP-1R – 0805 Package
- 1 x 1 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance CR-08FTP-1R – 0805 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.