1.8V–12V/2A DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
The DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator 1.8V, 3V, 5V, 6V, 12V-2A speed control switch function for DC Motors allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load. This motor speed controller allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a pulse-width-modulated (PWM) DC voltage. With a resettable fuse, it can automatically break the connection and automatically recover. With a LED indicator and a rotary switch, convenient to use.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Connect a voltage of 1.8V-15V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- DIY Projects
- DC motor control
- Output current : 2A(Max).
- With resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
- Input Voltage Range:-1.8V- 15V DC
- The maximum output power:-30W
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 30mm
- Height: 20mm
- Approx Weight: 40gm
- 1 x 1.8V–12V/2A DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.