1.5pF/0.0015nf 50V 0.25pF Tolerance Capacitor 0402N1R5C500CT – 0402 Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. Tags, 1.5pF Capacitor, 1.5 pF 50V Capacitor 0402 Package, 1.5 pF Ceramic Capacitor 0402 Package, 1.5pF 0402 Capacitor, 1.5pF 50V Capacitor, 1.5pF Capacitor, 0.0015nF 0402 Capacitor.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: 0402N1R5C500CT
- Product Type: Ceramic Capacitors
- Capacitance: 1.5pF
- Capacitance: 0.0015nF
- Voltage Rating DC: 50 VDC
- Tolerance: ±0.25pF
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +125°C
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Case Code – in: 0402
- Package/Case: 0402
- High voltage generation and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
Datasheet: 1.5pF/0.0015nf 50V 0.25pF Tolerance Capacitor 0402N1R5C500CT – 0402 Package
- 1 x 1.5pF/0.0015nf 50V 0.25pF Tolerance Capacitor 0402N1R5C500CT – 0402 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.