1.5K Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor 5% Tolerance
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements an electrical Resistor as a circuit element. Tags 1.5K Fusible Cement Resistor, 1K5 ohm Resistor, 1.5K Ohm 10W Resistor, 1K5 ohm 10Watt, 1K5 ohm Cement Resistor, Fusible Cement Resistor Resistor, 1.5K Fusible Resistor, 1K5 Ohm Fusible Cement Resistor, 1K5 Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor.
- Resistor Type: Fusible Cement
- Resistor Value: 1K5 Ohm
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Tolerance: 5%1K5
- Termination: Axiell
- Package/Case: Through-hole
- Approx Weight: 15 gm
- Motor controllers, Automotive applications.
- Power electronics circuits, Power supplies, Voltage dividers.
- High performance for power-required applications.
- 1 x 1.5K Ohm 10 Watt Fusible Cement Resistor 5% Tolerance
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.